We are pleased to announce the acquisition of ICW Power and its assets together with all related IP from Semper Holdings Limited by the founder and former owner of ICW – Ian C.Wright.
ICW Power will now be adequately capitalised and will undergo a re-structure and modernisation process whilst continuing to provide bespoke solutions together with innovation, renowned quality, reliability and speed to market.
ICW Power joins Powermode and Galileo Connect based at Canary Wharf and can now offer HV, LV design and installation together with full energy consultancy with the added bespoke manufacturing capabilities.
Powermode was established in 2001 by Ian Wright and has completed a number of high profile projects including major HV/LV works at the Shard, Barclays, Thompson Reuters, FCA, Telstra International, HSBC to name but a few. Furthermore, the data centre arm of the group Galileo Connect was instrumental in the acquisition, design and development of the Volta, Great Sutton Street project.
For further information please contact us Kings Langley on 01923 266869 or Canary Wharf on 0207 531 1111.
As a UK based power system design technologist and manufacturer, ICW is at the forefront of design and fulfilment for the rigorous power infrastructure demands of the UK transportation network.
ICW has powered the UK financial services and community for 40 years with uninterruptible power of the highest integrity. Clients include AIB, Bank of America, Barclays, Capita, CitiBank, Commerzbank, ……..
Office, Health & Leisure
Universities, hospitals, retail, hotels and high rise office blocks – whether you require MID metered ways for client billing or split load final distribution for lighting and power, ICW has a high quality, competitive solution for your market driven power demands.
The highest quality products and services. Our work is certified to the most stringent international standards, but just as important is our outstanding track record and reputation with our customers. We work in environments where assured performance is not optional and take pride in what we do – adding value by improving power efficiency and resilience.
Established since 1974
> Completed Projects
£1/4 Billion of Critical Power Solutions
- "The product quality was of a very good standard. The delivery performance again was very good. Service and responsiveness from the whole of the ICW Power team was excellent"Matthew PennNG Bailey
- "Convey our thanks to the whole of the ICW Power team for the excellent work carried out and the high praise that was given by the Client for your works in particular and also as part of the overall team. This was as we know a very High Profile Project for the Client and with the excellent result achieved he is already talking of entering into discussions with us all as a team for their HV replacement works in late 2014. We trust this will come to fruition and have the opportunity of working with you and your team again in the near future."Derek Moore (Project Engineer)Gratte Brothers
- "I would like to take this opportunity to thank the ICW Power engineering Team for the excellent response that was provided. The immediate support provided by your team greatly contributed to the success of the project, without any interruption to our business. Please pass on our thanks to all the individuals that worked tireless throughout the long hours to achieve a successful completion."Bob Wall (Global Head of DataCentre Service)Barclays Capital
- "I would like to pass on my thanks to your team who carried out the switching work recently. As usual for ICW Power they were very professional, polite, tidy and nothing was to much trouble. They were a credit to your company."Tom Meeks (Data Centre Manager)Lloyds Bank
- Following a customer Satisfaction Surveyby GBL with the above client and our internal review of this by our senior management with the project team I have been asked to convey our thanks to you and your team for the excellent work carried out and the praise that was given by the client for your works in particular and also as part of the overall team.
- "I thought I would write and thank all the engineering team for all the hard work they put in during the replacement electrical switchgear refurbishment over the last weekend at 7 Westferry Circus "Charles Stewart (Building Manager)Cushman & Wakefield