We are pleased to announce the acquisition of ICW Power and its assets together with all related IP from Semper Holdings Limited by the founder and former owner of ICW – Ian C.Wright.
ICW Power will now be adequately capitalised and will undergo a re-structure and modernisation process whilst continuing to provide bespoke solutions together with innovation, renowned quality, reliability and speed to market.
ICW Power joins Powermode and Galileo Connect based at Canary Wharf and can now offer HV, LV design and installation together with full energy consultancy with the added bespoke manufacturing capabilities.
Powermode was established in 2001 by Ian Wright and has completed a number of high profile projects including major HV/LV works at the Shard, Barclays, Thompson Reuters, FCA, Telstra International, HSBC to name but a few. Furthermore, the data centre arm of the group Galileo Connect was instrumental in the acquisition, design and development of the Volta, Great Sutton Street project.
For further information please contact us Kings Langley on 01923 266869 or Canary Wharf on 0207 531 1111.
As a UK based power system design technologist and manufacturer, ICW is at the forefront of design and fulfilment for the rigorous power infrastructure demands of the UK transportation network.
ICW has powered the UK financial services and community for 40 years with uninterruptible power of the highest integrity. Clients include AIB, Bank of America, Barclays, Capita, CitiBank, Commerzbank, ……..
Office, Health & Leisure
Universities, hospitals, retail, hotels and high rise office blocks – whether you require MID metered ways for client billing or split load final distribution for lighting and power, ICW has a high quality, competitive solution for your market driven power demands.
The highest quality products and services. Our work is certified to the most stringent international standards, but just as important is our outstanding track record and reputation with our customers. We work in environments where assured performance is not optional and take pride in what we do – adding value by improving power efficiency and resilience.
Established since 1974
> Completed Projects
£1/4 Billion of Critical Power Solutions
- Following a customer Satisfaction Surveyby GBL with the above client and our internal review of this by our senior management with the project team I have been asked to convey our thanks to you and your team for the excellent work carried out and the praise that was given by the client for your works in particular and also as part of the overall team.
- "Please extend my sincere thanks and gratitude to all of the ICW Power staff involved in the swithcgear replacement works at both 1 and 7 Westferry Circus. The whole team have shown professionalism and team work throughout and fortitude when problems have occured, the completed works are something to be proud of. I look forward to working with ICW Power in the future"Mike Snelling (Senior Facilities Management Engineer)Hilson Moran
- "Often we don’t take time out to thank or congratulate people for good performance or for just being being good at what they do. I was impressed with the efficiency of the ICW Power Team , especially having been through the pain of failure on the two previous panels delivered to other projects from other suppliers. Please pass this on to the whole ICW Power team involved, as both Keri and I were delighted with the results. It has also built some bridges between VCUK and the client."Guy AbbottVINCI CONSTRUCTION UK LIMITED
- "The product quality was of a very good standard. The delivery performance again was very good. Service and responsiveness from the whole of the ICW Power team was excellent"Matthew PennNG Bailey
- "Can you pass on my thanks to your engineering team for a great job. The fact that ICW Power came on board for this power down at such short notice and really helped to make this power down a success is really great! Our client, BNY Mellon is very happy with the result and the help given to resolve the issue. I look forward to working with ICW Power in the future."Don JohnneyNorland Management services
- "I would like to take this opportunity to thank the ICW Power engineering Team for the excellent response that was provided. The immediate support provided by your team greatly contributed to the success of the project, without any interruption to our business. Please pass on our thanks to all the individuals that worked tireless throughout the long hours to achieve a successful completion."Bob Wall (Global Head of DataCentre Service)Barclays Capital